Will you return my calls and emails? Yes. Without question. We realize this is one of the major frustrations the general public has with dealing with REALTORS. We get dozens of calls and emails daily, and we work hard to reply as soon as possible. And guess what, we actually answer our phone!
I’ve met many Realtors who are arrogant and overly aggressive- jerks. Are you? No, we believe in the approach you get more bees with honey. There are times we need to be firm when negotiating but there are ways of saying things and we are never disrespectful. Here’s what we can tell you: We’re both honest and candid. We take extreme pride in being friendly and approachable. And if you need a quick real estate brain, or a strong dose of honesty, you’re in the right place. Loyalty to family, clients, and friends is one of our core values and our clients have become life-long friends.
Do you have experience doing exactly what I need? Until you tell us what you need, there is no way of knowing. These are strong suits of ours:
- Working with first time and seasoned Buyers, Sellers, Buildings / Developers and Investors
- Assisting out of the area clients and those relocating to SWFL
- Proudly helping second time home buyers who’ve been coming here for years
- Assisting families who are looking for the right school zones and communities to fit their family’s needs
- Helping you navigate the world of HOA fees, pet and rental restrictions and other conditions you don’t run into up north!
- Keeping my clients and friends up to date with what’s new in Naples and provide trusted vendor information and home recommendations for free!
- Referring clients to trusted out of State / town agents who can help them the same way we help in Florida.
If your goal or situation isn’t represented on that list, don’t worry. Contact us anyway. If we can’t help, we can get you referred to another agent who can.
What kind of work are you really good at?
First and foremost, Kim is a Marketing Professional with more than 15 years of experience running a corporate marketing department here in Naples. Her company built most of the condos on the beach, luxury homes and every major commercial building in Naples. She was responsible during her tenure of securing over $1.5 billion of work, and personally obtaining $500 million worth of work for the company. She KNOWS how to market luxury homes and buildings! At Lavish Listings Naples we take pride in our work, being super detailed and creating a customized marketing plan for every listing. Most agents just say they are “marketing experts”, but we actually know how get results!
Real estate is NOT sales, it’s Marketing, so why not hire an ACTUAL Marketing Professional to market your home?
Here are some of the skill-sets we’ve developed over the years:
- Cutting edge digital marketing, tech and gadget skill proficiency that we employ for your sale or home search.
- Staying up-to-date on the economy, changing laws, and news that impacts the housing market
- Talking people off the ledge
- Taking time to explain the process, contracts and time frames you need to know.
- Handling objections
- Remaining calm in stressful situations
- Treating people with respect
- Listening to concerns, frustrations, needs, wants, and whatever you’re willing to tell us. Unfortunately, this is a lost art these days.
- Negotiating the BEST deal for my clients (even if it’s not the lowest!)
- Staging and design. As part of my listing agreement, we will help you at ZERO cost to you, to assist in rearranging furniture, helping you pick out new pieces to freshen up a space and make it more appealing to buyers. Don’t underestimate how a few hundred dollars can transform an entire home! We love luxury but also get excited about finding good deals and we will personally show you how you can accomplish that Pinterest look for a reasonable price!
- Photography, videos, drone footage, and visual marketing. Utilizing all these to reach online buyers directly at their computers. Forget the antiquated ways of real estate in the past. We’ll show you how our online marketing efforts are reaching buyers! In fact, two of the recent deals we had were from out of town buyers who never saw the home in person before submitting an offer!
Where do you work? We cover Naples, Marco, Bonita and Estero areas. We specialize in Naples as our area of expertise, but know the entire SWFL well. If we don’t know your area/market well, we will refer you to someone who does and who shares our work ethic in a heartbeat.
If you like what you read and think we’d be a great fit, but Naples isn’t your home, or you’re too far out for us to properly service you, we know agents who share the same work ethic (and sense of humor) all over the world. We are always happy to recommend someone who will take the same excellent care that we would!
What do clients think of you? My clients are better suited to answer this for you. We’d prefer if you read directly from their words, not ours! I have even more reviews from clients who couldn’t figure out the Zillow reviews as well, it gets tricky!